Welcome to Funtastic Friday! How is your week going? I hope the weather is warming up where you are--this weekend should be nice here in Northern Nevada. I have purchased some bedding plants but don't think I am comfortable planting them just yet.
I have a couple of posts from last week's party that caught my eye (other than ALL of them and my Feature pick).
Deco Art has a fun Porch Spruce Up--it's time! We were in North Carolina recently and it made me realize how much I miss having an actual porch--growing up in Florida we had porches!
While you are sprucing up the porch, how about adding some stenciled pots from The Real Thing with the Coake Family.
Before we move into the party, our cat Rory Gilmore #rorythecat hasn't been home since the night before Easter. If you could say a little prayer or good thought for Rory to return home safely we would sure appreciate it!
Thanks for visiting and now to our party and Features.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTYWelcome to Funtastic Friday 123!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Our Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal @ The Harper House
Donna's favorite - New Use for Old Stuff @ Cut Off In the Keweenaw
Angie's favorite - Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Donella's favorite - 50+ ABC Activities for Toddlers @ my bored toddler
Debra's favorite - Lemon Curd Cheesecakes with NILLA Wafers Crust @ Gluesticks
Joyce's favorite - Giving Money for Graduation with Unique Graduation Gifts @ The Country Chic Cottage
Heidi's favorite - Homemade Poppy Seed Soap Recipes @ Gluesticks
Kimm's favorite - Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Lacie's favorite - Fresh Fruit Arugula and Quinoa Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burners
Liz's favorite - Make Your Own Stencils @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Sherry's favorite - Homemade Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip @ 5 Minutes for MomIf you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer): If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer): All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post. Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Two Chicks and a Mom. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love