Monday, March 7, 2016

Easter Special Round-up

We have been on vacation so haven't done much blog-wise.  We are back home now and thinking of getting my Easter decorations set out--probably not till Thursday or Friday since I work thru Wednesday lol.  I have, however found some cute Easter ideas on various blogs and wanted to share those with you.

Lisa has the CUTEST AND MOST CLEVER Easter Bunny Racers and your kids will love these!  Who wouldn't love to make these?  Who wouldn't love to eat them?


Okay, this one might be a bit more for St. Patrick's Day but no one will argue if you add it to their Easter basket!  Jenn makes a delicious mint chocolate puppy chow.



Annie has a very festive Easter Table Runner that is both cute and easy.  Love those little bunnies!


Of course, Easter calls for Easter eggs and coloring them, hunting for them, and eating egg salad sandwiches the rest of the week.  
Randi has done a round-up of 35+ ways to decorate Easter eggs.   New ideas are great for an old tradition!


I have a bit to offer as well.  Foam Easter eggs seem to have caught on in recent years and last year I bought a couple, just because.  I gave one to my artistic son Eric and one to Ali Rose, along with my Sharpies.  Here is what they came up with-




Use your imagination and see what kind of Easter crafts or delights you can create!  We would love to have you share!
 Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips